Use organic ingredients wherever possible. They’re better for you… and the planet.
2 bunches asparagus
1 bunch chives, chopped
1/2 cup diced fennel bulb
100g grated cheddar cheese
100g brie cheese, cut into pieces
6 large eggs
1 tbsp EO Native Whey blend
1 tbsp yoghurt
1 tbsp chopped fresh fennel herb
1 tsp salt flakes
1/2 tsp ground mixed spice
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil for frying
(1) Cut the asparagus tips off and cook until tender. Drain and put aside.
(2) Cut the asparagus spears into approx 1cm pieces. Cook until tender and drain. Stir in the fennel bulb and chives.
(3) Brush the olive oil over the base of a 28cm frypan. Spread the asparagus mix evenly over it.
(4) Top with the cheddar and fennel herb, then arrange the asparagus tips and the brie pieces over it.
(5) In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs until well aerated.
(6) Put the yoghurt into a small bowl, add the EO Native Whey blend, salt, pepper and mixed spice. Mix well.
(7) Add it to the eggs and beat thoroughly, then pour the mix carefully over the ingredients in the frypan.
(8) Put the frypan over medium heat and cook until set. Then lightly brown it under the griller.